Handrails are graspable rails that aid walking up and down stairs. They are elevated 34” – 38” from the walking surface.
Handrails can be top of the glass mount, glass side mount, wall side mount or post mount.
We offer handrails in simple shapes with round or rectangular cross sections and with a few choices of clean, minimal handrail brackets.
With round handrails we suggest standard round brackets.
For rectangular or square handrails, we have a few choices of our new design “Q” brackets in all rectilinear shapes
With respect to materials, we offer solid wood, aluminum, steel or stainless steel and hollow stainless steel.
- non continuous handrails,
- oak 1 x 2" 75.00/lin ft
- walnut 1 x 2" 85.00/lin ft
- solid aluminum 3/4 x 1-1/2" 75.00/lin ft
- stainless steel tube 1-1/2" round 75.00/lin ft
- stainless steel solid 1/2 x 2" 100/lin ft
- blackened steel solid 1/2 x 2" 100/lin ft.